Sunday, July 5, 2009;
♥ 4:56 AM
Training cancelled for yesterday, saturday!~ Saw something like what the hell, also can like that. How can the people around think of and lots of AHHHHH~
Weights today seems so slag and tiring. The second time I saw an unclear image of my front view when I done some of the weights. Headaches came along to visit me too. Maybe its due to one week without training? Hoped so.
I wants myself to change. ss&lh (Impossible lah~) Diao~
Do work tomorrow and I hoped so?
Why do things happened in ways that made me seems It passed like a day or seconds/minutes? People have or had different characters or faces with them. Maybe people can be good friends with other people in just a day. Facing all things, I felt so tired. But then, I like my friends :D I arent myself nowadays. Had quite afew of thinking and images. Had the same old one too. I had myself to communicate 'that much' over sms with 'friends'. I cant say I miss someone because I dont even know what I am thinking and How much effort I need to go tell myself?
Lols~
I MISSED trainings, Friends, (CASSANDRA, JIANGLING, ESTELLA, WEILING) They are part of ones that I missed, enjoyed trainings with each other since sec1s and when days or time I spent with them :D I missed friend's smiles~ and I missed 'wom'. I am quite angry or pissed off. But then what can I do above all?
crowd