Saturday, May 23, 2009;
♥ 5:25 PM
Haven done my F&N Coursework. I'll be in a dead meat soon. ST! :(
Jiayou please! :)
Korean songs :) Thanks SS501 and Boy Over Flowers's Songs :)
I haven been performing well in or whatever on my volleyball skills or during training because my arm really hurts and my upper part backside or whatever hurts nowaday. I'm going to lose out somehow :( I'm not going to lose out and to perservere in volleyball in every second and minute!!! I'll be the best with my believe, determination, perserverance and perform the best out of me.
SOMEONE said my defense was just lousier than someone's. Seriously, I dont agree. Thanks eh SOMEONE. I have faith that my defense didnt lose out to the ones there in my T. I didnt even have the chance to defense at my favourite place or maybe at every seconds or minutes at 1st position after my service, how i'm going to prove it.
I missed going combined trails to play in my open spike place.
I envy jiangling playing open and defense at 5th position.
I HAVE MY WISH OR TARGET LIKE PEOPLE OUT THERE BUT I CANT MAKE IT HAPPEN.
crowd