Monday, April 6, 2009;
♥ 9:54 AM
Really Sick and tired nowadays. Haven been going schools for sometime in 2 weeks or whatever. I mean like one week got 1 or 2 times never go school eh. HAHAHA.
Friend:
Hoped you're well and congrats eh! I dont know if its regarding that matter or what but i hoped nothing happens and we're still like last time, Friends okay :)
Only buddy knew then.Buddy:
Jiayou :D You had done well. You have tried your best and thats the main thing eh. I will support lah!
Forget it. I dont feel like saying. I hoped that we really can be buddy for very long and always have things to talk. Un-stoppable.I just dont understand.Lame:
Jiayou for your Nationals Finals! You can do and will!
:)
Lingxiang:
Takecare yourself inside and i wont forget you like your cliques or whoever worked with you in Mac ! :)
:
Better work hard or else you wont be in main6 next year.
Why she can most probably in main team where my skills were all better than hers EXCEPT MY HEIGHT. Whats wrong with that and i cant figure it out.
I wanted to work hard and win points for team and work hard with the team towards NATIONALS.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, I will do my very best which the main point with my teamates and overcome myself towards a better me because no matter how strong your opponent is, it is uncomparable to ourselves.
New and even stronger me to be fulfil before u16.
I will work hard and pass my Nlevels!
crowd