Friday, March 27, 2009;
♥ 12:08 AM
Have been a long time since i last blog if i'm not wrong. LSP was a idoit yesterday because she spoiled my mood yesterday morning. I have to dye back my hair fading color. THANKS AH YOU AT THE START THAT ACT BLUR AND GAVE ME THAT.
SHIT. I'm going to fail my n-level coursework already. I didnt hand up research by today which i didnt went to school today. Been not in a right start at all this moment. really hoped that i can study well after nationals and pass my nlevels and to be promote to sec5 lah hopefully. Hoped to graduate with jiangling, estella, weicheng, cute guy(LOLS), my juniors and those tha i cant remember eh.
Yesterday was just a sudden call because i cant msg eh but i'm quite suprised or curious why i would talk on phone until i sounded so happy. I did mention ******** was really cute lah OBVIOUSLY. Sorry if i sounded that tone which i think its also disgusting.
YOU'LL CAN GO TO TOP4 MAN- JIAYOU:D
Thanks for encouraging and comfort:D HAHAHA.
Won xinmin and jurong 2-1.
Okay i'm really quite unhappy and sad or wth yesterday. I didnt really done that bad right if i'm not wrong? YAH. Then you all praised her until i was seriously wrong which the meaning or substituted her in and i out. THEN others were just fine or what?!!! FUCK.
crowd