Saturday, February 28, 2009;
♥ 7:29 AM
Today match was such a failure for me which i didnt did my best by doing correct things. I did know what i'm doing but i'm just a idoitic and i dont know why. We won dunman 2-1 and i felt so sian. Dont really help the team win points and thats the reason which made me felt so sian.
Went jiaolian coffeeshop with estella, cassandra, weiling, huijun, sili, sec2s and table tennis people. I just dont know why people like them seems to 'Get Along Well' with those 3rd placing in their zoners or should i said they were DAMN BIASED towards them which they done NOTHING ?!!! Okay. They were like so anything of my batch during zoners and kept saying good words of them which they DONE NOTHING. Maybe i shouldnt say much which i hoped next year B Div will be a tough team for opponent. JUST HOPED I CAN GO SEC5.
Not really happy today and MY MOOD FLUNG or whatever.
It didnt seems so happy to you that i know somethings from you by my so called 'Information Line'? SERIOUSLY, i did that out of concern about your ankle and nothing else more. So what do you think i am? A pervert or whatever shit it was? I already explained and told you but anyway you didnt take initiative to chat with those friends that doesnt seems to know you for very long eh? Thats kinda sad or what. I'm seriously disappointed.
I dont know what to write.
crowd