Sunday, November 2, 2008;
♥ 7:42 PM
went work in the end.nothing much.just why i didnt get a warning or complaint letter? L O L. Let me have the confidence determination perseverance spirit and believe in winning with my teamates for the match with punggol tomorrow at hgsh. I want the feeling for volleyball back. I just dont hope or believe that actually your appearance can make a difference to my performances where this kinda of thing didnt happen. L O L. That's for the case, i am still troubled whether to go school tomorrow. i am trying to put down all the things including some things actually wc why he will know. All things will be alright if i cool myself down and think. HAHAHA. L O L. I believe in music effect:) Songs that are extremely nice to your feelings. My friends knew. hahaha.
I shouldnt believe much. HAHAHA.
That Guy the shuai-est setter ever! WAHAHAHA
I was feeling unwell and giddy at work but that glove was nice although it seems to just fit my right hand. Mike was funny just well. HAHAHA L O L.
crowd