Thursday, November 13, 2008;
♥ 6:10 PM
Encountered problems viewing some websites so its okay because i felt damn sianx now.
Yesterday match with phsr was a totally GC man. i think i served the lousier ever throughout u16. LOL. we lost but the points quite close i supposed.
Okay. we have 0.1% more than yuying i supposed. yuying coach was such a person with a win at a go. even if you called your team to make those chicken birdie sound to interrupt us, it made no difference. we wont be affected by those xl people with those sound. although some of us played not well(But not because of that shitty people), overall we have done well i supposed. Playing with jurong again this sunday. just hope i dont lose any points that shouldnt be losing.
It will be at CHUA CHU KANG SPORTS HALL!
what the hell. that means i have to wake up super early for my match because its the first match. Never mind. sleeps well and it will be okay i supposed. hoped i dont have sleeping problems again.
Jiayou Phs(B)
I dont hope for a win seriously i supposed. Let's enjoy the match throughout with our determination. happily laughing enjoying seriously:)
Jiayou Phs(R)
I believe you all can grab the title champion for u16 this year again.
I am very tired and what happened yesterday made me more vexed.
why should i care and think about them?
I have the priority in having friends.
So what's wrong in common?
I should be myself sometimes and talk freely to my friends i supposed.
Maybe i still regard them as my ******.
:(
yong gan qu zhui qiu mo xie shi qing.zong jue de wo mei you na ge zi ge.
crowd