Thursday, September 25, 2008;
♥ 1:51 AM
Okay. I was like last minute asking miss pan to teach me for my EOY English Letter Report Writing just now after school.And ya, tomorrow will be the start of EOY and i will be like having SEVERAL Headache throughout.For like several pages to REMEMBER for SocialStudies & History, it was killing everybody mind. I was like thinking when on earth i actually can remember a whole page of story during primary4 for my story-telling. I will try my best to remember all those and for my chinese, it will be damn shit if i at least cannot get a B3. I will go read up all those articles and learn all those idoims. I WILL TRY I THINK. HAHAHA. Combined Science i will at least get a B4 i try because i scare i wont get a B3, it will be laughing matter. LOLS.LAME.
Went Bishan yesterday with jiangling & Estella. Met Lots of laughing matter inside the Library. Saw Weicheng and his friends there dont know do what. Left and went to eat kfc with buqian and waste alot of money.HAHAHA.
crowd