Sunday, August 31, 2008;
♥ 6:16 AM
Okay. Holidays starts from tomorrow onwards.It's a study week to say.HOPE THAT I REALLY SETTLE DOWN AND STUDY HARD!
Finally, i hurt my arm to a extent that i can't even properly use my arm to spike and serve the ball.The pain was long for 1to2 years from eoy 2006.Okay. that time my arm was not as pain and hurtful as now.That's all. My skills were all shit and worthless where i think i HATE middle place where nobody knows actually the things that i really wish to do and hope to excel.
Things were not in a way.
I've got to see a doctor earlier. Just hope that seeing the doctor in about 2 to 3 weeks time will save my arm.
LMAO to y'll.
萧敬腾-加油
I have kept 2 Newspaper that posted him and magazine that shown his information and all things that i can get even though it isn't much.
IT'S PRECIOUS.
you're fine.
crowd