Food & Nutrition Coursework is killing me! And i will prepare worst out of it.
I fail my mathematics badly as you can see.It will be miracle if i pass, come on.
I got 54% for my combined science, 52% for my combined humanities and passed my english and chinese although my chinese marks looks like shit. F&N Paper-This Friday. Even if i pass, i think it would not cover so much of my U grade Marks during MY.


AHHHHHHHHHHH. Jam' CD is in GOOD CONDITION!
Watching Jam Video on youtube and i am going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. He really very very very CUTE! Somemore he talk.Seriously he's a chattable person! HAHAHA. Just Wish that his next album and SINGAPORE LIVE CONCERT WILL BE COMING SOON!
You started and said still want to use your action to think that you're cute? LOL. There's no such things happen if like what you said I ALWAYS THROW MY BAG ON THE FLOOR. LOLS. I know when i should THROW and when i SHOULD NOT THROW. I dont need you to give me SHITTY out of it.
I will Improve and Learn. You'll gonna eat a comfort pill First! HAHAHA.