
罗志祥的生日就在明天 7月30日!
还有多三个小时五时多分钟的时间了! HAHAHA.
加油加油加油!
支持你-小猪!
Back to blogging i supposed.not really in a right or supposingly right mood in state.I would rather not in main than in main to be a person borned on a earth to be said by you.nobody is perfect i supposed? 想当个完美的人,必须先包容所有不完美,不是吗? Forget it since even i said it out nobody will understand what i am talking about.I am just in a badmood. LOLS.
Okay.ever since i sat beside i am just your laughing stock.just find your radio and you will be smiling NOT laughing.i am not good at singing then find me for what? Wasting your time to hear songs that made you laugh? LOLS. HAHA. DIAOS.
anyway THINGS were not right yeah. A machine that can only give opinions and nothing after that? LOLS.I am totally broke and have to wait until next week and my money schedule have already aranged since last week i supposed.
.jpg)

Going Jam's autograph session on Next Week and the place totally Far but never mind.I am going to wake up early in the morning to arrive there! HAHA. that seems crazy early as from what i told my friends about it.AHHHHHHHHH.<奋不顾身><疼爱><冲动>! Nice!
Common Tests next week and i have to work hard to pass my combined science, CHINESE and others i supposed.Have DONE a bad job for my express chinese test.should be going library from this week to exam over? HAHAHA.
Training tomorrow. sianx.