Saturday, May 17, 2008;
♥ 5:54 AM
WHY I HAVEN GROW SINCE SEC1 EOY!!!!!
Mr ang asked for my height but the minimium height for youth olyimpic is 167cm so mr ang said i cannot go.But go also no use.nothing use of it.anyway i hate the fucking tone of hers.LOLS.Training nowadays were totally Cannot Make It.my arm just gonna pain for a very long time again.jie qiu sucks like hell so i fuckingly hate not jie-ing qiu during TTT.needs improvement badly for all things.theres a different with that PS.i am no saying i am better or implying on other things was just that she didnt change at all even she have done that for a long time.LOLS.
going taman negara next tuesday till saturday and its damn tiring boring to me.dislike to involve in such games.dont feel like mixing around with things that i dont really like and i was forced to go taman negara.LOLS.sibei sianx.How are you nowadays? :(
BOWLING! AFTER TAMAN NEGARA HIGH POSSIBILITIES!.
I am tired.I need medicine.
Labels:hope time fly fast and my arm going to be fine fast! IMPROVEMENT ON. LOLS.
crowd