Tuesday, March 18, 2008;
♥ 8:03 AM
LOLS.
today really seems to be a REALLY TIRED DAY.I THINK I SLEPT FOR AROUND 3PERIODS.I
damn slacking nowadays when Mid-Year are just 1 month later from today!got nothing much to say today.Nowadays things were just falling out.ok never mind LOL.talking quite alot maybe with mr yeo today and i share/tell things that concerns about volleyball.he told me things that are really true.why you still do things for somebody where.didn't treasure it properly?if you choose to help then you should not grumble indeed.For what we have done because how that person meant in our heart indeed maybe.just but.wun know that even if i have really no time but i still help to find out even i am really not feeling well.i am not saying that for.to just telling me anything for it but i agreed to what mr yeo shared with me today.if guys just really look on appearance they are just being that kind of ... ... ... maybe its true or its not.HAHAHAHAHA.
Labels: Does RealHeart exist ?
crowd