Monday, March 31, 2008;
♥ 6:13 AM
i have accumelated(dunnoe how to spell) LOTS OF MATHS HOMEWORK THAT I HAVEN DO FOR LONG! going to find one day to do all in 1 go and understand that right-angled thingy with lots of stuff concerning that.i am still having headache this morning again and well obviously i did slept at chinese lessons and there gone my CHINESE. I PIKS MY FAVOURITE BIOLOGY LESSON DURING LAST PERIOD. i really cannot take it.i just cant understand anything what all teachers are teaching.And there's a MATHS TEST ABOUT CHAPTER2 (INDICES) THIS FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY! who can spare time help me revise?! damn that paopao.anyway time do flies pass fast isit?training afternoon and I PLAYED LIKE SHIT.AND SORRY AHBU! i am just feeling frustrated tired bored headache moodless meaningless today. things just cant be right and i didn't concentrate on playing game earlier on.FO.damn my hand my mind damn my legs.i have to do better than today this wednesday.hope it really do next training.its really still on my mind that nothing matters thing.i really wanted to know that ygu keils how.its kinda of niteresgnit ebyam. i really want to say hello to.but i am just thinking should i or should not?even.says.are the diputs nosrep.have ever heard that.still cant even esingocer.where.dettahc for a elihw gnol.anyway its none of your concern but 加油PHS THIS THURSDAY AGAINST JURONG! 加油too xD LOL.HAHAHAHAHA.
Labels: Hope-Perseverance.Can I ?
crowd